Re: where can i download gnustep-gui?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: where can i download gnustep-gui?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:01:49 -0600

On Jul 22, 2005, at 5:00 AM, Jeannette Gorrin wrote:

Hi everybody:

I'm new in this list. I sent an email before, but i
won't see your answers, because i wasn't regsitered in
this list. For this reason, I re-send it.

Hi everybody:
I'm following step published on www.gnustep.org in
order to install GNUstep Core on Mac OS X, because i
want to develop aplications on GNUstep. I have just
installed GNUstep-make and GNUstep-base. However, when
i was trying to download GNUstep-gui, it appears this
error in anexed file.

Well it should be there. I don't know why you can't find it, but you could check the mirrors as well.

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/sources.html