Re: ANN: StepTalk 0.9.0

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: ANN: StepTalk 0.9.0
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:53:43 -0700

Stefan Urbanek wrote:
Citát Sungjin Chun <chunsj@embian.com>:

Hi,
Here comes some questions;

1. Does this version includes Mac OS X support?

No, not yet. There are two OS X versions: one requiring GNUstep the other
working with Cocoa frameworks. I had not enough feedback for both. I would like
to include the OS X support, however, I have to be sure that it works for more
than one person.

I think the native OS X version has far more value. Can I test it, and perhaps maintain a binary native OS X StepTalk framework? (I think it would aid in its adoption under OS X)