Re: Bus Error (core dumped) with frameworks

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Bus Error (core dumped) with frameworks
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:29:16 -0600

On May 28, 2005, at 5:13 PM, Andreas Höschler wrote:

FBQuery and SOFoundation depend on the same set of (other) frameworks. I encounter this on a Solaris 9 machine. Any idea how to track this further down? I am stuck.

You could use ldd to check that they depend on the exact same libraries (i.e. there may be two sets of the same framework/library in different places).