Re: problem with poseAs

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: problem with poseAs
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:39:14 +1000

If you need this additional behaviour that badly, why not just write the code and donate it to GNUstep? Getting it somehow working in your private application may be great for you, but having it in GNUstep will benefit all of us. That is one of the benefits of free software, you have the code available and are able to change it. Write a patch that includes your additions and sign a copyright assignment to the FSF, thats it. If you send the patch this weekend, I promisse to include it into CVS until Sunday. I wont have time to do this next week, but others may.

I was thinking of that.
Have to install GNUstep src, make it compile and learn how to write patch first, though....
thanks for the offer ;)
This WE might be too early for me, though...

LLoyd