Gorm Release Plan

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Gorm Release Plan
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 06:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

All,

The last version of Gorm compatible with the gnustep-gui 0.9.5 release will be
Gorm 0.9.10.  Gorm 0.9.1x (where x > 0) will contain the enhancements discussed
in the previous email (Gorm Progress, sent out today) which will require the
next release version of the gui library.

I am adding the necessary backwards compatibility code to Gorm to ease the
transition.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.