Re: GNUstep Coding Standard Additions

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep Coding Standard Additions
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:10:00 +0100

On 2005-04-24 05:49:37 +0100 Sheldon Gill <sheldon@westnet.net.au> wrote:

There are some things which don't seem clear from the coding standards.

This has lead to things being done differently in various places. I think it is a good idea to clean up and standardise.

Hence, I'm proposing a number of additions/clarifications with the aim to make things clear and consistent.

I've added (to the coding standards in cvs) all the suggestions which don't appear contentious ... please haver a look and let me know if I added anything I shouldn't have.