Re: Helvetica font with GWorkspace

From: Tabitha McNerney
Subject: Re: Helvetica font with GWorkspace
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 01:48:55 -1000

Pete,

Thanks for your kind reply. I do have the libart_lgpl installed for
some other reasons not specific to GNUstep so maybe this is why I have
the Helvetica font situation. My boss says he wants GNUstep with X
Windows on the Mac because he refuses to rely on Apple because Apple's
GUI is not open source. He is quite hyper about open source so much so
I think he dreams of open soure :)

TM