Re: Gorm & Camaelon

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Gorm & Camaelon
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:14:15 +0100

Le 22 mars 05, à 13:37, Gregory John Casamento a écrit :

Do the following:

defaults write Gorm AllowUserBundles YES

You'll still get the warning, but Gorm will not quit.

I just tested it (I saw you changed it in cvs too), it works but AppKit user bundles are not loaded it seems… We should discuss a way to have at least Camaelon bundle enabled with Gorm. In fact Camaelon doesn't override encoding related methods (outside NSBrowser currently but I'm not sure) then it shouldn't be a problem to have it enabled with Gorm (except with CLImage posed class which could need to be handled in special manner)… that's right or is there other problem I'm missing ?

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr