Re: GNUstep appearance and help porting Cocoa

From: Anurodh Pokharel
Subject: Re: GNUstep appearance and help porting Cocoa
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:22:38 -0600

Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
>What else do you expect from a porting howto? It is as easy as this:
>Don't use anything we do not provide, write a makefile, convert your NIB
>files to gmodel. Ah yes, I did forget about the Info.plist. You will
>need to provide this file as well.
>
>Fred

Well, there is this issue with Cocoa/Cocoa.h. A quick google shows that
this is quite a raging issue. Not having that header makes it an
incredible pain in the ass to port over anything written in Xcode unless you
considered GNUstep when originally writing the code. Apparently the
gnustep cocoa.h header exists somewhere but is intentionally not included by
default anyone know where i can get it?
thanks,
-Anu

--