Re: [Q] Where is EOAccess/EOPrivate.m?

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: [Q] Where is EOAccess/EOPrivate.m?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:38:34 +0100

David Ayers wrote:

Turns out this was the small file and simple to recreate. Phew! Committed. But please note that a lot is still changing in the next week or so, so you might want wait with the port untill things settle again. I can give you a head's up.

Well, I'm not really done yet, but it doesn't look like I'll have time soon to continue. So please go ahead and I'll try to incorporate your patch as soon as time permits.

Cheers,
David