Re: GNUstep - Windows GUI ?

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUstep - Windows GUI ?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:30:11 -0800

Jason Clouse wrote:
On 2005-02-27 14:16:35 -0500 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:

What the heck do you mean by "the nextstep interface"? That's unbelievably ambiguous.

Can we get a little less attitude? I think he's probably looking for a desktop of some kind, like Enrico's Workspace.app.

Yes, it's what I suspect as well, however you are guessing, and I've already done likewise, I just didn't feel the need to do it publically. I'd really just like to get an answer directly from him, if you don't mind.