Re: GScheme is back (IV).

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GScheme is back (IV).
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:55:54 +0100

HI Marko,

Marko Riedel wrote:

There is one persistent bug that looks like it is not in my code. You
get an exceeption if you click on an empty row of a new environment
browser. Maybe Fred Kiefer can fix this. I'd be grateful! The problem
goes away once you resize the browser.

Are you sure the bug is sitll there with recent CVS? I was under the impresion that I had fixed it more than a month ago. If you tested with CVS code, I give it another try.

Fred