Re: Poll: #gnustep -> oftc

From: Jeremy Tregunna
Subject: Re: Poll: #gnustep -> oftc
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:45:01 -0500

Please, grow up.

On 24-Feb-05, at 6:18 PM, Patrick McFarland wrote:

Everyone asked for the poll, and here it is:
Should #gnustep move to oftc?
http://www.shadowconflict.com/blog/gnustepoftcpoll.html

I released it early on IRC, and its 5 yes, 0 no. Go make your voice heard!

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@downeast.net
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to