Re: meeting @ FOSDEM

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: meeting @ FOSDEM
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 04:56:44 +0100

On 23. Feb 2005, at 04:51 Uhr, Pablo Di Noto wrote:
Somebody who comes by Car (Helge?)
Oh, BTW, if there is broad interest I could bring one of my NeXTstation's. Of course someone would need to volunteer to carry it from my car to the booth and back ;-)
Don't forget to carry a digital camera!

Hm, isn't one builtin into every mobile nowadays?

If we cannot be there in person, at least "bring home" some pictures for us. Truly steppers are not camera-shy :)

Yup. I think FOSDEM is really going to rock this year :-)

BTW: pictures of 2004 are still available:
  http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/fosdem%202004

Greets,
  Helge
--