Re: file annotations

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: file annotations
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:52:19 -0800

Charles Philip Chan wrote:
On February 19, 2005 12:29 pm, Rogelio M.Serrano Jr. wrote:

What are file annotations for and how do we use them?

I suggested that to Enrico. It is for attaching notes/comments to a file. When it is complete, you will be able to search for files by annotation.

I tried adding annotation to files but I cant seem to retrieve the info.

Just open up to Annotation window again. You will see it.
That's pretty strange design...this should simply be another window in the inspector, and it seem we are in agreement on this point:

Yes, I think a more natural place for the annotation to live is in the Inspector. A column for it in the "List View" would be nice too.