Re: MS Windows and Threads [was: readInBackgroundAndNotify && Windows]

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: MS Windows and Threads [was: readInBackgroundAndNotify && Windows]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:34:41 -0700

On Feb 18, 2005, at 7:24 AM, Marc Brünink wrote:

On Friday, February 18, 2005, at 01:58 PM, Roland Schwingel wrote:
Maybe there is a problem with the NSRunLoop

Yes threads are working. But it looks like its not possible to send a delegate from the child thread to the parent thread. At least I didn't manage it to work.

I even don't know if delegate works without threads. Never tried.

So I think there's a problem in the NSRunLoop, either.
Or I'm just too dumb.

While we're on the subject of Windows and NSRunLoops, perhaps I can bring up that this patch needs testing:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=3268