Re: [Q] Porting StepTalk to Mac OS X(ObjC Runtime Compatibility)

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: [Q] Porting StepTalk to Mac OS X(ObjC Runtime Compatibility)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 01:58:15 -0800

Philip Mötteli wrote:
Am 17.02.2005 um 09:33 schrieb Sungjin Chun:

Oh, great! Now, Can I wait for the real, running stuff?

On Feb 17, 2005, at 04:38 PM, Philip Mötteli wrote:

There's also Alexander Diemand <axeld@moltalk.org>, who has a running and probably more recent port. He told me, that he will soon try to merge that with the present CVS tree.

Difficult to say for me. Try to contact him.
Btw, I have made a WebObjects component, which allows to interact with StepTalk.
Will you hop through the minimal legal hoops required for it to become part of StepTalk "out of the box"?