If your company uses GNUstep...

From: stefan
Subject: If your company uses GNUstep...
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:17:20 +0100

If your company uses GNUstep, would it be possible to add a link to your company
and a short description, how do you use GNUstep?

http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/GNUstep_in_production

(the contents is taken from the GNUstep web site)

It can serve for marketing purposes as an attractor for other developers. It is
kind of assurance, that GNUstep is not just "a project for being a project",
but it is being actively used.

Thank you,

Stefan Urbanek

p.s.: I'll respond to the StepTalk e-mails, as soon as i get home, where I have
all my answers :-)