Re: Building frameworks on GNUstep Windows

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: Building frameworks on GNUstep Windows
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:17:59 +0900

Hi,
For our company's internal simple tool, we use GNUstep on Windows. In our case, we did patch gnustep-base so that instead of current directory structure like AFrameX.framework/{Current,A}/AFrameX.dll, new structure like AFrameX.framework/AFrameX.dll is used. Also for the Resources directory. As far as I know I did submit this patch to the mailing list but it seems that it does not applied. It seems that OPENSTEP for Windows also uses this kind of scheme on Windows platform.