Building frameworks on GNUstep Windows

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Building frameworks on GNUstep Windows
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:29:31 +0100

Hello all,

we have installed GNUstep base on Windows using the the binary installer (good work) and even managed to build gui. However, we encounter problems while porting our frameworks to windows. Building any framework gives us

SRManager.m: undefined reference to '__objc_class_name_NSString'
SRManager.m: undefined reference to '__objc_class_name_NSData'
SRManager.m: undefined reference to '__objc_class_name_NSArray'
C:\GNUstep\Development\msys\1.0\mingw\bin\dllwrap.exe: no export definition file provided.
Creating one. This might not what you want.

Any idea what this means and how this can be fixed? The same makefile works great on Linux and Solaris. Has anybody ever managed to build a framework under GNUstep windows?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas