Re: Package releases at homepage

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Package releases at homepage
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:30:21 -0000

Stefan Urbanek <stefan@agentfarms.net> wrote:
> GNUstep-core-x.x.x | Release Info
> GNUstep-development-apps-x.x.x | Release Info
> GNUstep-WindowsInstaller.exe | Release Info

I'd drop GNUstep from all three if they're on the GNUstep home page.
That should be obvious. Should WindowsInstaller have a version too?

Can core's version be generated from base and back numbers?
(so currently could be core-10.109.14 or similar)

I think this is a good idea and am willing to do the work to support it.
Please send webmasters a summary of this discussion when ready.