Re: Look and Feel

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:55:27 +0000

randi wrote:
> As it stands, it appears that the GNUSTEP guys (and gals) are
> preserving some pipe dream that even the NEXT guys abandoned. If this
> is not the case, then perhaps sometimes you would be willing to openly
> vote on some ideas, like some (not necessarily all) of the changes that
> folks like jesse proposed.

I don't think that's the case, but what is the argument for
having an open vote on this?

I think most people agree that there isn't a huge majority in
our community who are good at UI. It's an even smaller minority
who are right every time, so is it to get indicative info or
something else you've not written and I can't think of?

Not trying to shoot you down, but trying to understand where you're
going with this idea.
--
MJR/slef