Re: Objective-C bugs and GCC releases

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Objective-C bugs and GCC releases
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:40:25 +0100

Le 31 janv. 05, à 17:27, Nicola Pero a écrit :

If POC supported the GNU Objective-C runtime and the Objective-C syntax /
semantics that we use, we might use it.  Why not.

But the author has implemented a different language than the one we use, and wants to keep it that way, which he is obviously entitled to do, so we
can not use it.

So it's actually not possible to compile GNUstep with POC ? That's sad :/

Hoping I've been neutral enough to avoid the usual POC triggered flamewar
but I somewhat suspect my hopes won't last ... ;-)

hmmm, a "hot topic" ;)

 -- Sébastien

--
«Le soleil est Dieu»