Re: Donations

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Donations
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:10:43 +0100

Le 30 janv. 05, à 04:18, Adam Fedor a écrit :

Well, I don't have to get an official report together until March, but I've heard that through January, we received about $600 in donations through the FSF. This should be plenty to pay for the first round of icons we've commissioned. Thanks everyone!

Thanks a lot Adam.

I would like to apologise for the missing feedback about the GNUstep icons project… but this icons project started by Nicolas Roard and me is still a reality and is slowly making progresses, but Jasper Hauser who works for us has a lot of older projects to finish the last two months, then he has worked sparingly on our project and sadly since the end of December he is not really able to work a lot because of a repetitive strain injury syndrom. We hope to make better progresses in February and will do an extensive briefing for the FOSDEM at the end of the month in the marketing talk (we will post the summary here).

Just a question however Adam, have you ideas about who has contributed to such important donations ?… And why it is much more important than what we get directly our side ?

Thanks everybody,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé