Re: Default gnustep-back question

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Default gnustep-back question
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:34:33 +0000

Le 27 janv. 05, à 22:08, Honor Harrington a écrit :

Hello,

I am a newbie to gnustep and have a question about setting the
'default' gnustep-back. I am running Sorcerer Linux ( 2.6.11-rc2 ,
gcc 3.4.3 ). I followed the online Build Guide and sucessfully
compiled and installed the backend, specifying the 'default' backend
with:

 defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSBackend libgunstep-art

defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSBackend libgnustep-art

that should solve your problem :-)

Unable to find backend libgunstep-art.bundle
(..)
drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 144 Jan 27 11:21 libgnustep-art.bundle
drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 144 Jan 27 11:20 libgnustep-xlib.bundle
(..)

What have I done to confuse GNUstep?

a typo !

--