Re: ANN: TimeMon 4.0 ported to GNUstep

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: ANN: TimeMon 4.0 ported to GNUstep
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:37:34 +0000

> The problem is most likely that it can't read the /proc/stat file.  Are you

Yup, I dont have such a thing. There is a /proc on FreeBSD 4.X but that
will be going away in FreeBSD 5.X

> If you let me know what OS you are using, I will try to implement an
> appropriate way to get the CPU stats.

Thanks, that wold be great - i could probably help if I knew
what stats you were after. There has to be an API for them
somewhere. The OS is FreeBSD, and it shoul.d really be done in
a /proc-less way if possible.

BTW why the #import warnings though ?

-bat.