CameraKit is Orphaned (was: Re: ANN: ImageApps status)

From: Alex Perez
Subject: CameraKit is Orphaned (was: Re: ANN: ImageApps status)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:29:56 -0800

Fabien VALLON wrote:
[snip]

Camera & CameraKit is orphaned.
We received patches but we are looking for maintainers.

I think it's time to start an "Applications needing maintainers/orphaned apps" page on GNUstep.org, preferably with a link on the front page asking people who are interested to participate. What do you think?

It would certainly gain the app some exposure if nothing else. I think a lot of people don't even know that Camera & CameraKit even exist.