Re: more graphic file formats

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: more graphic file formats
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:54:52 -0800 (PST)

My concerns here are:

1) since ImageMagick is an application, it would have to be present and running
for any other application which used formats that were dependent on the image
rep you write
2) ImageMagick is not part of GNUstep, so code in GNUstep shouldn't depend on
it. (No offense..  I personally like ImageMagick)
3) Speed.

GJC