GWorkspace: where has 'destroy file' gone?

From: Dirk Olmes
Subject: GWorkspace: where has 'destroy file' gone?
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:20:57 +0100

Hi,

I noticed this moring that my favourite 'Cmd-D' keyboard shortcut changed
semantics from 'destroy file' to 'move to Recycler' without notice. While this
isn't necessarily a bad thing, selecting 'empty recycler' from the File menu
does not work. I'm not using the Desktop btw ...

Just in case anyone else starts wondering why their disk fills up more and more.

-dirk