Re: Is ObjC++ still in time for 4.0?

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Is ObjC++ still in time for 4.0?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:40:33 -0800 (PST)

Guys..   This type of outburst is atypical coming from me, but I must say
this...

Argh!!  C'mon... c'mon... c'mon...  ObjC++ has been perpetually forthcoming for
the past two years!   What does it take to get Objective-C++ in?    It has been
so frustrating waiting for this.  There is *so much software* which would be
trivial to reuse once this is done.

Please, just get past all of the politics and get it in!

GJC