Re: Installing ProjectCenter

From: Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: Installing ProjectCenter
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:19:32 +0200

In article <mailman.6123.1099130388.2017.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>,
 Enrico Sersale <enrico@imago.ro> wrote:

> If you means gdomap. gdnc, etc., they should be launched automatically. What
> happens if you launch Inspector and then GWorkspace?

Heyyyy... yeah, that seems to work. It's a little awkward, though. But
maybe I can launch both in my .xinitrc or so. ... urrk. No, that gives
me inspector-sized menu windows :-(

But okay, at least I have a workaround now. Anybody have an idea what
the reason is that GWorkspace can't launch Inspector.app itself?

Thanks,
-- Uli
http://www.zathras.de