Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:54:57 +0200

Le 29 oct. 04, à 09:35, Uli Kusterer a écrit :

Hi,

 just one thing I'm wondering: Am I using a special version of ld as
well if I built GCC 3.4.2, or is the default ld used and sufficient?
I've dona a "CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc; export CC", but I'm not sure whether
I need to do anything similar for ld (and if yes, what the environment
variable is called).

Yes the Mac OS X ld is used and sufficient. No special ld to install.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr