Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:38:32 -0600

On Oct 28, 2004, at 5:12 AM, M. Uli Kusterer wrote:
the one in the makefiles docs, README.Darwin

Is there any chance of maybe putting that up on the web site along with
the other docs? It's kinda awkward to have half the docs in one place
and half in the other, and personally, before trying out such a complex
installation, I will usually want to read everything beforehand once to
make sure it's something I can do with my current setup.

http://www.gnustep.org/information/README.Darwin

which you can get from the 'Platforms' link on the main page.