Re: Still confused

From: Jeremy Tregunna
Subject: Re: Still confused
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:18:03 -0400

On Oct 22, 2004, at 2:14 PM, Shalev NessAiver wrote:

This was actually what I was trying to ask in my previous question. How do I get this working on Mac OS X. Won't it conflict with the libraries already installed by XCode?

<snip>

No, it won't. GNUstep will not overwrite your /System/Frameworks/{Foundation,AppKit}.framework bundles with its own. It will install its frameworks, applications, etc into /usr/GNUstep (or whatever prefix you gave it).

--
Jeremy Tregunna
jtregunna@fuqn.ca