Still confused

From: Shalev NessAiver
Subject: Still confused
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:14:08 -0400

Well, I downloaded the three installation packages for Mac OS X from the site and ran them. Of course, it didn't work correctly but that's to be expected. There really should be some sort of installation guide for GNUstep. Yes it has a bunch of info on installing for linux, but there is nothing on the site that explains exactly what one needs to do when trying to run GNUstep on the mac. Right now it appears that all files are located in the Developer folder on my hard drive. But these files were there before, as part of the whole XCode setup. I can't seem to locate any special GNUstep directory or anything. In short, I have no idea what to do.

This was actually what I was trying to ask in my previous question. How do I get this working on Mac OS X. Won't it conflict with the libraries already installed by XCode?

-Thanks
Shalev