Could someone please update the Windows build README??

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Could someone please update the Windows build README??
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:42:14 -0700 (PDT)

It seems as though many people have gotten it to work, but I personally, have
never been able to simply by following the steps in the README.Windows file in
the make directory.

If anyone has any step-by-step instructions on *how* to get GNUstep to compile
cleanly and without much incident under Windows, I am asking nicely that it be
put into the README so that the rest of the world may benefit.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.