Re: gnustep, wo4.5.1 co-exist?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep, wo4.5.1 co-exist?
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:31:53 -0600

On Oct 19, 2004, at 10:44 AM, YL wrote:

Hi, I'm a wo4.5.1 objC developer and like openstep very much. Very exciting
about the recent gnustep news.

I've a machine with win2k, wo4.5.1(objC+java),cygwin installed and hope can
try gnustep on that machine first.  I know windows are so proper for this but there are things going on for my other machines.

I'm not sure whether you just want to use both on the same machine or have them interact. Interaction between the two is pretty limited due to compatibility issues. See

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/faq_1.html#SEC2

for instance. But you could always work around this using some kind of custom communication.