Re: -gui Uncaught Exception Handler (Was: Getting UTF-8 value of string

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: -gui Uncaught Exception Handler (Was: Getting UTF-8 value of string occasionally fails)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:07:32 +0200

David Ayers wrote:
[snip]
Lest I here objections, I'll prepare a patch to address this somehow.
Please let my know you preferences.

While this is _amazingly_ ugly, the fact remains that it works surprisingly often, so I'd rather keep the button.

If there are users who expect it to work all the time, perhaps we should change the label. How about "Crash later"?

- Alexander Malmberg