Announce: Cenon 3.64

From: Georg Fleischmann
Subject: Announce: Cenon 3.64
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:08:02 GMT

We are happy to announce Cenon version 3.64.
This version brings some new features and bug fixes.
You can find Cenon at:

http://www.Cenon.info

*** What's new ? ***

- GNUstep: Printing of documents with images now works
- some changes for GNUstep gui 0.9.4
- more fixes

- New: Copy and Paste of PostScript to other applications
- New: Preferences option to set line width
- document size on disk reduced
- faster document loading
- faster batch copying
- GNUstep: simpler printing code to allow printing
- DXF-Import: set correct Arc bounds
- some more bug fixes
- code clean ups

*** What is Cenon ? ***

Cenon is a flexible design software with a wide range of applications in
desktop publishing, vector graphics conversion etc. Cenon can be extended
by modules (bundles) to provide special functionality.

Key features:
- import/export of vector graphics formats like HPGL, PostScript, Gerber,
  DXF, and more
- Editing of graphic elements like lines, curves, arcs, text,
  complex paths, poly lines, text on path etc.
- DTP functionality for exposing images, color shading, color separation,
  thumbnail images, etc.
- Extension of Cenon with bundles
- Cenon runs on GNUstep, OpenStep and Mac OS X

Cenon is free software and is released under the vhf public license (vhfPL).
We have taken the freedom to create our own free software license for
reasons of diversity. The vhfPL is compatible to most free software licenses.

You can find more information on Cenon at
http://www.Cenon.info

*** Cenon on GNUstep ***

The Art backend is the prefered backend if you need text rotation
and text scaling.

*** Authors ***

Cenon is the creation of
Georg Fleischmann <georg@vhf.de> and