Re: ANN: ImageApps October 2004

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: ANN: ImageApps October 2004
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:26:33 +0100

On 2004-10-11 21:57:55 +0200 Stefan Kleine Stegemann <stefankst@stud-lg.fhnon.de> wrote:

Hi,

Preview 0.7: some improvments and bugfixes (save image works now)
The application is almost finish and the UI will not change.
People can now localize the application.

Known issues :
* Open / Save panel does not open into the right directory because of bugs
into NSDocumentController currentDirectory: method
* No help because it seems that GNUstep does not implement a standard way of doing it
(format/panels...)
* PageLayout could looks ugly, I will prefer a NeXSTEP like panel (the code is in old cvs version)
* I have to implement checkered background for alpha.

I also start porting Pixen. ( http://www.opensword.org/Pixen/ )
It is unusable but most of my code is into svn repository.

Cheers
Fabien