Re: CVS, GWorkspace.app and app wrappers

From: Larry Cow
Subject: Re: CVS, GWorkspace.app and app wrappers
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 11:46:45 +0200

Enrico Sersale a écrit :

Regarding (1) and (2):
The problem is that annotations and colors must be saved somewhere.
But I've just started to think to a solution for the "Live Search Folders" I'm writing and the annotations could be saved in the same place. Perhaps I'll use libdb with a btree access method but I'm not sure. Any suggestion?

Instead of libdb, maybe we could look into SQLite. But that's almost the same idea.

Another way of managing this could be te rely on filesystem's extended attributes. Most currents ones are supporting this, even if it's not enabled by default. What about trying to use (optionnaly) this kind of feature?

--
Larry Cow