Re: Text label mis-sizing / clipping

From: Benhur Stein
Subject: Re: Text label mis-sizing / clipping
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:29:26 -0300

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:13:37 +0200, Alexander Malmberg
<alexander@malmberg.org> wrote:
> I think it'd be perceptible, but it would be a lot better than dropping
> complete characters. However, it isn't at all easy to convince the text
> system to do this instead of the normal word wrapping (which is what
> it's attempting now; after all, the label could be multi-line). I'll
> keep it in mind; maybe some sensible way of doing this will turn up.

I think that the way to implement this relies on NSCell's setWraps:,
that says if the label should be wrapped or not, or in the paragraph
style set to the label, if it is an NSAttributedString. Are all
paragraph styles implemented?

Cheers,
Benhur