ProjectCenter Questions

From: CM
Subject: ProjectCenter Questions
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:20:40 +0200

Hi all,

    I have two small questions about ProjectCenter:

    First: Is it possible to debug an application inside ProjectCenter?
    When I build a test application in debug mode and try to launch the
    debugger an alert is displayed. a text saying saying somethinkg like
    : "debug:test!". I use projectCenter 4.0 and gdb 6.2

    Second: I would like to activate Syntax highlighting in ObjC sources,
    I saw that the PCEditor exist in a highlited version, but i don't know
    how to activate it. is there a special projectCenter build option for
this ?

    Thanks