Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:05:27 -0500

MJ Ray wrote:

I also think it is fine to criticise Banlu, as I have made specific and
direct requests that he does not email me off-list. Just my name should
be a huge reminder that I don't want off-list email from him.
I think I speak for all of us when I say that we couldn't care less about your personal squabbles with Banlu. This is a GNUstep mailing list, and as of late, about half my GNUstep emails have been you and Banlu using the mailing list as a public forum for childish criticism and attacks on one another. If you guys want to fight, I encourage you to do it offline, and then you don't have to get on here and tell everyone about your offline arguments. We are your fellow GNUstep developers/users, not your mothers. I believe GNUMail does have filtering rules. Use them.

Nothing personal against either of you, but grow up, both of you, you're acting like 3 year olds,
Andrew Ruder