Re: GNUMail icons.

From: Martin Häcker
Subject: Re: GNUMail icons.
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:23:25 +0200

Here's the list of icons for GNUMail I've been working on.

http://maliwan.sourceforge.net/gnumailforillustep/

Suggestions, opinions are welcome and needed.

Hm.. I noticed that you used several (seemingly inconsistend) styles for the icons: Flat, Flat with drop-Shadow, 3D standing on the ground (sometimes with shadow) and 3d with a blocky look ("Speaker" or "Plugin").

Also the "Addressbook" icons seem to stick out as they are angled to the screen.

Is there any intention behind this that I don't get?

cu Martin