Re: GNUstep and Cocoa#???

From: Wolfgang Sourdeau
Subject: Re: GNUstep and Cocoa#???
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:02:19 -0400

I am wondering why you are talking about "resources" that "we" "don't
have". Everybody here work on GNUstep in his spare time or nearly
everybody. So if somebody wants to work on a bridge between C# and
Objective-C (with the GNUstep/Cocoa API in mind), there is no way we
have to talk about resources... "fun" and "utility" look more
interesting to me.

Wolfgang
--
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind." (Ghandi)