Re: GNUstep and Cocoa#???

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUstep and Cocoa#???
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:39:01 +0200

On Aug 14, 2004, at 16:42, Nicolas Roard wrote:
So, would that mean that an hypothetical Cocoa# for GNUstep will let you program GNUstep apps with any of the .NET/Mono languages?

Yes.

I think it would best to extend JIGS to support both, Mono and Java, a _lot_ should be reusable between the two. But so far Nicola even refused to add .NET support to gstep-make (.dll and .exe projects ;-), so I guess there are little hopes to see changes to JIGS/.NET ;-)

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/