Cocoa# and GNUstep

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Cocoa# and GNUstep
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I was suprised at first to see the Cocoa# effort mentioned on Slashdot and,
until then, I was unaware of it.   I am a member of the GNUstep development
team and, as such, find anything involving Cocoa/OpenStep to be extremely
interesting.

I believe that it would be to the mutual advantage of GNUstep and the Cocoa#
team for Cocoa# to keep GNUstep in mind.   GNUstep is an implementation of the
Cocoa framework and is currently available on a wide variety of platforms,
please see http://www.gnustep.org/information/machines_toc.html for a complete
list.

Leveraging GNUstep in Cocoa# would give your users access to a wider variety of
platforms on which they can develop and deploy their applications.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.