bug? menu off by 15-20 pixels

From: Armando Di Cianno
Subject: bug? menu off by 15-20 pixels
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:24:23 -0400

So, for a while now, all my "pop up selection menus" (what are these called, proper?) appear about 15-20 pixels lower than where the should appear. Also, in some apps that use these menus, it become difficult to select anything, as I have to rest the mouse over the entry for "a while" until it gets selected. I don't think this has anything to do with the "menu floating away" problem, but what do I know? ;-) I'm running GNUstep cvs draw from 20040803, but this problem has been happening for at least 1 month or so now.

Please find an image attached that should illustrate the problem nicely. It's 14Kb, I hope that doesn't bother anyone too much.

__armando

<eg-popup-gnumail.jpg>