Re: Addresses 0.4.5 & recent CVS

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Addresses 0.4.5 & recent CVS
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:43:19 +0200

Le 28 juil. 04, à 23:04, Björn Giesler a écrit :

BTW, the correction (and detection) of the bug took so long because I don't have a Linux box anymore but switched to Mac a couple months ago, and development under VirtualPC is no fun. Therefore I'd like to ask about the state of GNUstep on OSX. Does anyone have that running? What problems are there? I've checked the Wiki, but it doesn't say much...

GNUstep on Mac OS X works almost perfectly, see /gnustep/core/make/document/README.Darwin for a detailed installation guide.

Otherwise, I would like to add to GNUstep - Getting started - web page a link to the different specific (NetBSD, Darwin/Mac OS X etc.) installation guides, because there are difficult to discover and poorly advertised… Would it be possible ?

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr